5 Things Your Forex Broker Won’t Tell You When You Open An Account

For a retail trader forex maybe exciting and interesting and offer lots of promises but read these 5 points to get yourself ready for the market…. absolute…

25 Comments

1. Stacey Glover (February 18th, 2014 at 3:08 am)

Working forex robot 2013
    Visit!www.ForexRobotReviewZ.com./

2. Lori Favela (February 18th, 2014 at 3:34 am)

I’m trying to find your website? I can’t find it! Hmmm

3. Fanny Fx (February 18th, 2014 at 4:20 am)

Great Video, why don’t you join our Cash-Back program and make money on
    each trade you make. info at cashonforex {dot} com

4. Fanny Fx (February 18th, 2014 at 4:45 am)

Great Video, why don’t you join our Cash-Back program and make money on
    each trade you make. info at cashonforex {dot} com

5. stopthemadness2011 (February 18th, 2014 at 4:49 am)

thanks for the reminders and tips.

6. grace umali (February 18th, 2014 at 5:32 am)

I trade for GDMFX for a year now and enjoy their tight spreads there.Their
    ECN account spread starts from 0.1 pips,no commission! If ur a newbie then
    go to their Hermes Academy,they’ll educate there about ForEx

7. hexpertube (February 18th, 2014 at 6:18 am)

If you are looking to earn more income, you should search google for Certor
    Cash Code. You are bound to get the cash you deserve.

8. 666ShoopDaWoop666 (February 18th, 2014 at 6:59 am)

2nd point is total BS

9. Younes Abida (February 18th, 2014 at 7:48 am)

thanks sir

10. Vladimir Anatolevich (February 18th, 2014 at 8:00 am)

The secret of a successful trade on Forex! Leading trade since 2006. Now
    has developed a strategy, which brings profit of 100-150% per month! This
    method is very simple! A very simple and accessible information! For the
    novice trader and not only! goodzarabotok.mybb.ru (RU)
    mastertrader.topbb.ru (EN) Who wants to trade successfully in the Forex,
    please contact me! Within 24 response will be sent. Glad to help! With
    regards, Vladimir Anatolevich.

11. ayeres James (February 18th, 2014 at 8:02 am)

It doesn’t require hours and hours of hard work and research! Trade
    Assistant software forex articles Strategy take a look at
    HOWTOTRADEFOREX.JUPLO.COM

12. RichardNinth (February 18th, 2014 at 8:35 am)

You can find How to Choose a Forex Broker on Pineapple Forex Blog

13. FreeFxSamuraiRobot (February 18th, 2014 at 8:52 am)

Thanks for video, good one! I ❤ it! ❤❤❤ I ve uploaded video guide – how to
    install any EA to your MT4 platform. There is a link to FREE Forex Samurai
    Robot as well. It’s FREE and profit tool. CHEERS

14. rosaub8 (February 18th, 2014 at 9:07 am)

You Sir…are an idiot….

15. Joanne Lee (February 18th, 2014 at 9:14 am)

Thanks for the video. Would like some advice though, some friends has
    advice me to join a website which is GDMFX (gdmfx.com.au) but I’m not so
    sure about it. Would like some outside opinion since I am new in this. I
    have been looking through a lot of video and would really like to start,
    but i need guidance and more information. Please advice, thanks.

16. cortezforever (February 18th, 2014 at 9:38 am)

That’s it thanks. How is trading going for you? Is TD Armertrade good? I’ve
    been advised to use this.

17. Joanne Lee (February 18th, 2014 at 10:21 am)

Okay, thanks for the information. Will check out this GDMFX website.

18. Louis Smith (February 18th, 2014 at 10:39 am)

You guys should check out this EXTRAORDINARY website called FIREPA.COM .
    You can make money online and start working from home today as I am! I am
    making over $3,000+ per month at FIREPA.COM ! Visit Firepa.com and check it
    out! How does the craven fall surpass the chance? The woman licenses the
    sedate roll.

19. Ferny F (February 18th, 2014 at 10:42 am)

Thanks so much for all this information, I like it when people give me this
    information I Appreciate it

20. Tim Sykes (February 18th, 2014 at 11:37 am)

so any trustworth brokers ?

21. cortezforever (February 18th, 2014 at 12:14 pm)

How do you protect yourself from loss? What are the mechanics behind that?

22. ayeres James (February 18th, 2014 at 12:26 pm)

It doesn’t require hours and hours of hard work and research! Trade
    Assistant software forex articles Strategy take a look at
    HOWTOTRADEFOREX.ALLALLA.COM

23. 7ZakkBlatt (February 18th, 2014 at 1:17 pm)

i tell u what i guys what i called make money i drive to holland take 2
    kilos drive back sell it in 2 – 3 month and have 400 % winning ;D u bitches

24. Ahmad .M-hafezz (February 18th, 2014 at 1:18 pm)

Nice and helpful video

25. 666ShoopDaWoop666 (February 18th, 2014 at 1:41 pm)

“the one trade that goes against you and you positions too is going to blow
    out your account” if your account blows out with 1 bad trade you are a
    total idiot. why would you leave a bad trade open until it wipes you out?

Share Your Thoughts!