9. How to trade the ADX Indicator in Forex (Capital Forex Training)

script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

http://www.capitalforextraining.com In this Forex training video we discuss the ADX indicator and how it can be used in your Forex trading, We firstly define…

11 Comments

1. Capital Forex Training (January 1st, 2014 at 5:38 am)

The video is uploaded for you. Hopefully it makes more sense. I can’t put
    a link here but go to the ‘Trade of the day’ and watch the video titled –
    Flag breakout with ADX, Momentum and 10EMA

2. Capital Forex Training (January 1st, 2014 at 6:19 am)

Parabolic SAR and ADX can work really well together. Only thing you need to
    remember is that indicators themselves are not strategies. The video above
    only explains how the ADX indicator works. But, if you want to use it you
    will need to trade a breakout strategy with it. Another indicator you might
    want to use is the momentum indicator. It is great for providing a trend
    strength reading. I will do a video for you in the ‘Trade of the day’
    section. Give me 30 minutes to upload.

3. MS.TV (January 1st, 2014 at 6:53 am)

As a trend trader, is it ok to use ADX with Parabolic ONLY as a full
    strategy to trade? do i need any more indicators?

4. Bharath Gowda (January 1st, 2014 at 7:46 am)

thats true if you are really wish great profit margin from stocks then you
    really should join up here SELL36.COM without my wounds, who was i? my
    scars were my face, my past was my life.

5. Romans Volies (January 1st, 2014 at 8:27 am)

yeeeeeey, MT5. Nice explanation. Not really used ADX before.

6. Capital Forex Training (January 1st, 2014 at 9:03 am)

Good. Remember though, if this indicator doesn’t suit your trading style
    don’t use it. As long as you are comfortable with it and you understand how
    it can assist you – trade away.

7. Derek Crason (January 1st, 2014 at 9:18 am)

Looks like this cane a really effective indicator if used correctly.

8. Jason Munns (January 1st, 2014 at 9:21 am)

There is so much hype about the ADX but I never found it useful until I
    watched your video. I never realised about the delay part of it. great vid.
    thanks!

9. Mira Laws (January 1st, 2014 at 10:11 am)

Love this video

10. Capital Forex Training (January 1st, 2014 at 10:58 am)

Thanks Romans. You should try it, but remember to combine with another
    indicator for confirmation.

11. Capital Forex Training (January 1st, 2014 at 11:20 am)

Thank you very much Mira. We hope you enjoy the rest of the,. Thanks for