Forex Trading Stop Loss | Learn Forex Trading Tips . Forex Education . Learn Forex Trading

http://www.forexstrategysecrets.com. Forex Tip: do not set your stop loss by a set number of pips, or at a pivot point, or a Fibonacci line. Set your stops w…

24 Comments

1. rrayne cajigal (October 21st, 2013 at 8:40 am)

GDMFX Australia gives free 50usd registration bonus for a live ECN account opened as an appreciation for choosing GDMFX Australia as your Forex trading platform.They have included a complimentary USD $50 in your trading account to help you in your endeavor within the forex market.Join now and experience low spreads and a great trading platform in MetaTrader4.Go to =>gdmfx.com

2. ericca r.davis (October 21st, 2013 at 9:02 am)

Guys, making some BIG Cash in the foreign exchange does not have to be hard (I used to feel it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for a forex system known as Mobofelax Forex System (do a search on google). Seriously, I have earned lots of money with it. I probably shouldn’t even be mentioning it cause I don’t want a bunch of other guys out there running the same “game” but whatever, I am just in a good mood today so I’ll share the wealth haha.

3. FreeFxSamuraiRobot (October 21st, 2013 at 9:10 am)

Thanks for sharing, great job
    I ❤ 100% auto by using free samurai robot. Awesome results, check it on my chanel.

4. FreeFxSamuraiRobot (October 21st, 2013 at 10:05 am)

Thanks a lot, great job!
    I ❤ manual trading, but always use my free samurai robot as well. It helps me to get more pips in the same time. I uploaded some results on my chanel

5. Joanne Lee (October 21st, 2013 at 10:05 am)

Thanks for the video, I also a newbie in Forex and i’m hopping from videos to videos trying to exposed myself more to about Forex.
    A friend actually asked me to try GDMFX, but I am unsure and still browsing around. So if anyone know if this GDMFX is a good platform for a newbie to start, do let me know.
    Thanks and cheers~

6. FreeTrendIndicators (October 21st, 2013 at 10:18 am)

Great vid ★ Cheers, I love trading with a free trend indicator. It displays awesome buy/sell signals. Try it, it’s on my page

7. sat sun (October 21st, 2013 at 11:16 am)

absolutely right. penny stocks trading needs good patience and advice from experienced professionals. be mature and do this, These professionals are being with us always to guide us to choose and trade in proper way. rush it here >>> bit.ly/191n0pA?=zeftyv

8. Louis Smith (October 21st, 2013 at 11:57 am)

You guys should check out this EXTRAORDINARY website called FIREPA.COM . You can make money online and start working from home today as I am!
    I am making over $3,000+ per month at FIREPA.COM !
    Visit Firepa.com and check it out!
    When does the motionless cry check in the slip?
    When does the scary harmony sketch the operation?

9. Tol Eunice (October 21st, 2013 at 12:40 pm)

How to make $10k monthly
    legit, no hype, no selling experience
    richespassword(dot)com

10. Dunkelberger David C. (October 21st, 2013 at 12:44 pm)

I am so excited about best day for me so far was $2900 check out So Simple & Easy Anyone Can Profit RNMONEAEYATHOME.HOSTEI.COM

11. Best Forex Signals (October 21st, 2013 at 1:39 pm)

So when you’re a trader never reveal any struggles to anybody…20 Percent really don’t mind and the other 80 Percent are happy you got them. Anyhow, fine clip.

12. Reece George N (October 21st, 2013 at 1:51 pm)

knowledge, creativity and resourcefulness
    Start making over $5,000+ per month online!
    Visit
    HOWTOTRADEFOREX.JUPLO.COM

13. Vladimir Anatolevich (October 21st, 2013 at 2:50 pm)

The secret of a successful trade on Forex! Leading trade since 2006. Now has developed a strategy, which brings profit of 100-150% per month! This method is very simple! A very simple and accessible information! For the novice trader and not only!
    goodzarabotok.mybb.ru (RU)
    mastertrader.topbb.ru (EN)
    Who wants to trade successfully in the Forex, please contact me!
    Within 24 response will be sent.
    Glad to help!
    With regards,
    Vladimir Anatolevich.

14. baryman antonyo (October 21st, 2013 at 3:15 pm)

Any body like to learn forex trading and want to get 100% deposit bonus, withdrawal in 1 hrs then visit HOWTOTRADEFOREX.JUPLO.COM trading signals 100% free members only 100% earning chance.

15. bonnye biris (October 21st, 2013 at 4:09 pm)

Hi,how to make $35 000 USD in 3 hrs in Forex I can suggest real forex system.Forex Trendy is a software solution to avoid trading during uncertain market periods FOREXTRADING.ALLALLA.COM

16. steventornsten (October 21st, 2013 at 5:02 pm)

This month our Robot made already $35,000 on one REAL account only. There are more accounts Live on the website. Check arbitragerobotforex(dot)com Please let us know if you have any questions! Let’s make much money together!!! info(@)arbitragerobotforex(.com)

17. Carter James P. (October 21st, 2013 at 5:50 pm)

Sharing is caring..A lot of people are trying to make money as well..Here: TOMAKEMONYHOME.SITE11.COM Give it a shot and like the comment if you like it.They give you ALL THE SUPPORT..advice, guidance,tips..needed to succeed watch free video TOMAKEMONYHOME.SITE11.COM

18. lewis matthev (October 21st, 2013 at 5:53 pm)

Trying to work and learn from the PROFI we become a PROFI TOMAKEMONYHOME.SITE11.COM this site helped and help many people, even me, I was not friends with the computer end now I’m making 100$ minimum at day depends days,maximum for me was 700$, beautiful day, I know I can do more if you wanna try TOMAKEMONYHOME.SITE11.COM

19. Ferhat Azhar (October 21st, 2013 at 6:22 pm)

Guys, making some BIG Cash in the foreign exchange doesn’t have to be hard (I used to feel it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for a forex system called Mobofelax Forex System (search on google). Seriously, I have earned lots of money with it. I probably should not even be mentioning it because I do not want a bunch of other guys out there running the same “game” but whatever, I am in a great mood today so I will share the wealth haha.

20. Joe T (October 21st, 2013 at 7:15 pm)

As someone said below. Price action is key. Get a solid setup that trades with price action entries like those I use (the pipdaq setups) and you’ll do fine…

21. davis daniel l (October 21st, 2013 at 7:54 pm)

It doesn’t require any charting whatsoever! And it doesn’t require you to take any crazy risks with your money! forex articles Strategy take a look at HOWTOTRADEFOREX.JUPLO.COM

22. richard jeams (October 21st, 2013 at 8:06 pm)

You can find the top software about affiliate marketing on my blog:
    great hints and tips. SUREMONY.NET78.NET

23. Thuong Drain (October 21st, 2013 at 8:42 pm)

Millionaire Forex Trader. My friend make so much money from forex drainbroker robot. Finally my friend tell the secret.. You can get this Forex Robot from this website forexdrainbroker,com

24. spielatarg joel (October 21st, 2013 at 9:41 pm)

If making money through a simple process forex articles Strategy take a look at HOWTOTRADEFOREX.JUPLO.COM

Share Your Thoughts!