[Simple Forex Tester] Program Demonstration

Want to see MT4’s only GUI based manual backtester in action? Wait no more..this is an amazing tool designed to do one thing — make you a MUCH better trader…

21 Comments

1. js7un (January 28th, 2014 at 7:56 am)

I would like to see this on FXCM’s Trading Station. I’m starting to like
    their stuff. I don’t know if it’s possible, but they do have a
    app/indicator web site and app/indicator coding forum. It seems very
    functional.ο»Ώ

2. Bianca Macy (January 28th, 2014 at 8:45 am)

Evening! Have you tried fap nextrass forex robot (google it)? Ive heard
    some extraordinary things about it and even my mate Paul made a ton of
    money playing forex with it.

3. ceegnz (January 28th, 2014 at 9:43 am)

Kevin, can this be used to backtest EA’s ?

4. shaksAws (January 28th, 2014 at 10:09 am)

This was 6 days ago… I got no reply yet, the service after buying is
    really bad. Just keep in mind this if you are considering buying.

5. Will Stoerner (January 28th, 2014 at 10:53 am)

@nelsonmr50 Currently you can not save the history — but that’s the exact
    thing i’m working on now πŸ™‚ I’ll keep all the members updated! -Kevin

6. shaksAws (January 28th, 2014 at 11:29 am)

Hi Ashwani, I do not have any links to this program. and as a matter of
    fact I hate the support. But I would like to share that I solve this
    problem in the following way. Open MT4 and go to tools. Under the Expert
    Advisors tab there is the option to allow DLL imports. Make sure is
    selected. This fixed my problem, now the pop up window comes.

7. Nelson Correia (January 28th, 2014 at 12:24 pm)

Kevin , thanks for you help. It worked. But I have another question : Every
    time when I switch off MT4 and start again, I have to start all process
    from begining. How can I save the data history ?

8. korvix (January 28th, 2014 at 12:53 pm)

Higher quality video would be appreciated next time πŸ˜‰ Hard to read the
    text

9. Steven Tai (January 28th, 2014 at 1:07 pm)

Can anyone modify the default pips spread (about 5 pips)? Normal pips
    spread for EuroUsd is about a mere pip. This will affect the back testing
    results for scalping methods. Thanks.

10. Skeptomenosellinas (January 28th, 2014 at 1:12 pm)

Can I put a custom indicator (like donchian channel) and test it?

11. Will Stoerner (January 28th, 2014 at 1:15 pm)

@ceegnz EAs can be backtested using MT4’s strategy tester. This simply
    takes that portion of the program, and makes it to where you can make
    trades on it manually! It’s quite a nice tool, but strictly for manual
    traders.

12. Will Stoerner (January 28th, 2014 at 2:09 pm)

@ENTOM79 watch?v=g2AHa46cktE

13. Ashwani Harnal (January 28th, 2014 at 2:18 pm)

Hi Kevin Your program is quite good, but the support sucks. I have tried
    email to your support many times but to no avail. All of sudden the trade
    pop up has stopped appearing, I cant play and pause either. The product I
    paid for is unusable and I am not getting any help from you, It is not nice
    feeling. I will keep on posting on this you tube page every day till you
    help me.

14. Nelson Correia (January 28th, 2014 at 2:59 pm)

The software i bought don’t work. The chart canΒ΄t update. its says wainting
    for update all time and doesn’t run.

15. Ashwani Harnal (January 28th, 2014 at 3:12 pm)

Hi Kevin I have Simple Fx tester. All of sudden the pop up window which
    helps to place trades has stopped appearing again. Please help .

16. Ernest Klokow (January 28th, 2014 at 3:41 pm)

People stay away from this one! I have been trying for days to make it
    work. It continues to crash my Metatrader. I have now given up and am
    asking for my money to be paid back. I sent several e-mails, left comments
    on their blog NO response at all!!! NO support!

17. hostar2 (January 28th, 2014 at 4:30 pm)

Or just download “MT4i – Trading Simulator” for free.

18. shaksAws (January 28th, 2014 at 5:04 pm)

Hi, I bought this program several months ago. It was working excellent!
    Good job, now this last days the window that is supposed to pop up for
    placing the trades and pausing, is not coming up. I try several times the
    support. but I got no reply, can you help me please?

19. Will Stoerner (January 28th, 2014 at 5:04 pm)

@ENTOM79 Here’s the greatest part — I’m never done with this project πŸ™‚
    I’m listening to absolutely every email that comes in, and am constantly
    changing and improving the software. Stepping 1 candle at a time with a
    click is something that is going in sooner rather than later, as well as
    support for backtesting Renko and Range Bar charts. Placing orders visually
    is something I am adding as well. The software is extremely useful as is,
    but also will become better and better! πŸ™‚

20. Will Stoerner (January 28th, 2014 at 5:17 pm)

@ENTOM79 I guess you never took the time to view the rest of my videos πŸ˜‰
    Simple Forex Tester CAN use seperate timeframes, which sets it apart from
    all other testers. If indicators are coded well, they WILL work with
    multiple timeframes with this software. I’ve done many tests to make sure
    of this. LFH Trading Simulator is nice, but before I put this out, I wanted
    to make sure it was worth it (cheaper than Forex Tester). Many satisfied
    customers would agree with me.

21. Will Stoerner (January 28th, 2014 at 6:04 pm)

Nelson — that means that you do not have any history on your MT4 platform,
    and has nothing to do with the software. Try this — let’s say you want to
    trade the EURUSD. Open a EURUSD 1 minute chart, and hold the “Home” key on
    your keyboard until the data stops updating. Repeat this process for ALL of
    your timeframes (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1) and then start your